Off-the-beaten-path private boat adventure route for you who want to experience stunning places along the Fjærlandsfjord. Different water falls, glaciers,homestead places without road. Find tranquility and value as we drive along the entire fjord. A misty morning, a little rain and you glow like a real Viking! Sit on the boat’s bow and dangle with your legs and feel the fresh summer air flicker in your hair. Add a Norwegian flag and you are on a fjord expedition!. Trips all year round. This is a very nice way to get close to the fjord, your self and nature. Some guests describe this trip as a "Fjord gallop"
Fjord travel in Fjærlandsfjord from Balestrand to the Fjærland Glacier Village. Perfect for those arriving Balestrand with the fast ferry from Flåm at the 16:50 arrival in Balestrand, and going on to Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel. Or the opposite way. I will pick you up on the morning in Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel, if you are going to Balestrand, and you want to explore Balestrand, before your 16:50 departure fast ferry to Bergen.
We stop regularly and Captain Tor tells little stories. You drink water right from the source. You feel fresh water on your face and the smell of purity and nature. Trees that bloom in May and June. From June to August, the fjord is colored green by glacial melting water and plankton. In winter, the fjord is deserted with with Avalanches and abandoned without humans and life. Only deer and eagles trying to survive the winter fjord landscape. Back to the real roots! Time stands still. Reflections as we travel by the boat. The fjord light and one freezes on the toes and there is real Viking feeling. Longing for a camp fire at the hotel
You are free from all thoughts and worries and are living in the moment as we drives the boat. You are wonderful and grateful at the same time. Whether it rains or sunshine, it might blow a bit… It doesn’t matter for you to live and exist! Happiness.. and presence and.. far away at the same time …. in a distant place away from home. And You find your self thinking about things at home and in life. This constant attraction of being on the road to something new and unknown.. and the familiar nostalgia..
If you want lunch by menu at Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel (ekstra), see link HERE
INSTAGRAM VIDEO BOAT & EBIKE TO FJÆRLAND HERE
PADDLING AND SAUNA AND FJAERLAND GUIDING ? - GO TO WEBSITE HERE
- The duration of this tour is 3h . The tour only allows groups of 1-6 peoples
- Show Up time 15 minutes before at Balestrand Fjord Adventure House /Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel/ Fjærland Marina .
- I recommend that you wear warm clothing for all seasons, but especially during the winter season
- BOAT & EBIKE OPPORTUNITY: Bring electric bikes (extra) from Balestrand departure at 09:00 in the boat, explore Fjærland with ebike (most fun), have lunch at Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel and be picked up at 16:00 og 19:00 in Fjærland. Price example 2 pax incl electric bike NOK 5900.
- POSSIBILITY 1: If you want to visit the Glacier Museum, you can walk 2,5 km from the marina - If you want to see the Glacier also, https://fjaerlandguiding.com/ (ekstra) can offer personal guided car transport to see he Glacier. Therefore; See the glacier first, then the Glacier Museum and walk from the Glacier Museum 2,5 km on a beautiful scenic road back to the marina. Calculate 3 hours boat trip + 2 hours on land + 1 hour buffer time. The boat rate include standby is total 6 hours and price NOK 6700. Departure from Balestrand 09:00 return from Fjærland 14:30 1-4 pax
- POSSIBILITY 2: Spend a day in fjærland: Order my 09:00 departure from Balestrand and drop off in Fjærland. I will return to pick you up in Fjærland at 16:00 or 19:00. You also have time for lunch at Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel and look around in Mundal. Total price NOK 4800 2 pax
- POSSIBILITY 3: Scenic trip on the legendary Fjærlandsfjord is possible. Start and return from / to Fjærland Marina / Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel NOK from 4000 2 pax. This is a nice and real local boating experience where we stop and take a closer look at the various roadless homestead places along this nice fjord
- Suits and boots available for you if rainy or cold weather.(Start from Fjærland? Please enter the size (s-xl ) of the suit as I have to bring them from Balestrand)
- Captain Tor has fjord experiences and guiding in the genes. He is from Balestrand. His family and roots are from Balestrand. His personal stories are from growing up in Balestrand. You as a guest and participant get a clear and authentic understanding of this, with everything you experience in the boat. Balestrand Fjord Angling is the boat that continues this cheerful pioneer spirit and life in Balevika where he grew up - Welcome to a real, local fjord experience that gives parallel associations