Off-the-beaten-path private boat adventure route for you who want to experience stunning places along the Fjærlandsfjord. Different water falls, homestead places without road. Find tranquility and value as we drive along the entire fjord. Sit on the boat’s bow and dangle with your legs and feel the fresh summer air flicker in your hair. Trips all year round. Price includes 4 people in private boat. Perfect for those of you who arrive at Balestrand with the fast boat from Flåm at 16.50 to Balestrand quay, and will continue transport to Fjærland Fjordstove Hotell. In the afternoon, this is the only opportunity for you. We stop along the way and Captain Tor tells stories about the various places to live in the fjord. We can also bring an electric bike in the boat that you use to explore Fjærland village This is a very nice way to get close to the fjord and nature. Some guests describe this trip as a "Fjord gallop". In March, the snow slides lie all the way down to the fjord. In the month of May the trees bloom. In August, the fjord is magical and delicious
Fjord travel in Fjærlandsfjord from Balestrand to the Fjærland Glacier Village. Perfect for those arriving Balestrand with the fast ferry from Flåm at the 16:50 arrival in Balestrand, and going on to Fjærland Fjordstue Hotel. Or the opposite way. I will pick you up on the morning in Fjærland Fjordstue Hotel, if you are going to Balestrand, and you want to explore Balestrand before your 16:50 departure fast ferry to Bergen.
If You want to surprise with a Family Fish-nets adventure in Fjærland? - Capt.Tor can help!
We stop regularly and Capt.Tor tells little stories. You drink water right from the source. You feel fresh water on your face and the smell of purity and nature. Trees that bloom in May and June. From June to August, the fjord is colored green by glacial melting water and plankton. In winter, the fjord is deserted with with avalanches and abandoned without humans and life. Only deer and eagles trying to survive the winter fjord landscape. Back to the real roots! Time stands still. Reflections as we travel by the boat. The fjord light and one freezes on the toes and there is real Viking feeling.. Longing for a camp fire at the hotel
You are free from all thoughts and worries and are living in the moment as we drives the boat. You are wonderful and grateful at the same time. Whether it rains or sunshine, it might blow a bit… It doesn’t matter for you to live and exist! Happiness.. and presence and.. far away at the same time …. in a distant place away from home. And You find your self thinking about things at home and in life. This constant attraction of being on the road to something new and unknown.. and the familiar nostalgia..
If you want lunch by menu at Fjærland Fjordstove Hotell (ekstra), see link HERE
INSTAGRAM VIDEO BOAT & EBIKE TO FJÆRLAND HERE
- The duration of this tour is 3h . The tour only allows groups of 1-6 peoples
- Show Up time 15 minutes before at Balestrand Fjord Angling house or /Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel/ Fjærland Marina .
- I recommend that you wear warm clothing for all seasons, but especially during the winter season
- BOAT & EBIKE OPPORTUNITY: Bring electric bikes (extra) from Balestrand departure at 09:00 in the boat, explore Fjærland with ebike (most fun), have lunch at Fjærland Fjordstove Hotel and be picked up at 16:00 in Fjærland. Price example 2 pax incl electric bike NOK 5400.
- TIPS: If you are going to visit the glacier museum, you can walk 1 km from the marina- If you want to see the glacier, you need a taxi car (extra). Therefore, see the glacier first, then the glacier museum and walk from the glacier museum on a beautiful road back to the marina. Calculate 3 hours boat return trip + 2 hours on land 1 1 hour buffer time. The waiting rate for a boat is NOK 900 per extra hour or appointment. If you want more time, take departure at 09:00 from Balestrand and I will pick you up in Fjærland at 16:00. You also have time for lunch at Fjærland Fjordstove Hotell and look around the book town
- Suits and boots available for you, for free. (Pick up in Fjærland? Enter the size (s-xl )of the suit as I have to take it from Balestrand) Capt.Tor is tall and wear Navy Blue uniform and easy to find. Free parking outside shops in Balestrand