Our award-winning, 3 hour genuine and seamless fjord experience takes "YOUR INCREDIBLE TEAM" into a whole new context, a new powerful and durable memories. This excursion takes you close to the fjord and nature, is completely unique and has a powerful personal signature in Norwegian team building.
SEE AND LEARN ABOUT THE DRAGON HOUSES FROM THE SEA SIDE
Much more fun from a boat than a cultural tour on land, right? On this tour you will see the famous red dragon villas in Balestrand from the sea side and learn a little about the people who built them. Sightseeing with entertaining and good storytelling by captain Tor.
FUN FJORD ANGLING - RE-EXPERIENCE GOOD CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
Fjord fishing in the beautiful, legendary #esefjord surrounded by high, picturesque mountains: - When I was a little boy, my mother used to send me out to the fjord to catch the fish called: Sand Whiting. They are fun to fish, bite easily on the hook and taste good for lunch. Some call them “Fjord Chicken” What a cool name!
REFRESHING EXPERIENCE - GOOD VIBES - HEY I’VE GOT A FISH..
Fishing trip to the smallholdings in the beautiful #fjærlandsfjorden is excellent for traditional trolling allonge the cliffs for Pollock, mackerel, salmon or trout. This is the local culture of fishing and relaxing in the fjord landscape.
PRISTINE FJORDS, GET LOST IN THE MOMENT
The Fjærlandsfjord in bright season is green colored by the melt water from the glacier village #fjærland. Here we also find diverse animal and bird life such as eagles and occasionally killer whales looking for seals and porpoises. In the late winter, the deer stay down on the shore.
SIMLICETY CREATS EMOTIONS
Scenic Boat route in Fjærlandsfjorden - The energy in #fjærlandsfjorden is special, more original and therefore more powerful. There is something in here between the high mountains that nourishes both the heart and the spirit. It makes us strong men and women. Clean water, fresh air, homesteads. Here you can find peace, inspiration and space for wonder. In the old days, this beautiful fjord was referred to as “Fjordland”
By the way, it’s nice and tidy too..
- The duration of this tour is 3h . The tour only allows groups of 1-6 peoples
- POSSIBLE DEPARTURE TIMES: 09:00 - 12:00 - 15:00 - 18:00 - Sunday Closed. Private only, tours OPEN ALL YEAR => Use booking form. I check for booking in the morning 8 am and evening 10 am. On daytime i am on adventure with guests, please use SMS. Sunday Closed
- NOTE: Show up 15 min before departure at Balestrand Adventure House / Tourist Information
- TOTAL PRICE => Enter number of people on the booking form to see the total price. Card payment on trip day before departure.
- DRESS VARM: It's ALWAYS COLDER on the fjord than on land, also in summertime. We ALWAYS recommend good shell jackets/trousers, good hiking shoes and propper warm clothes and underwear of wool all seasons, especially in the cold season!
- GUIDES LANGUAGE:: English and Norwegian
- LIFE JACKETS: Suits and boots included in price and can be borrowed in cold and rainy weather
- FRE PARKING outside Balestrand Adventure House and around
- RAINY WEATHER AND SUCH? - WE RUN AS NORMAL EVEN IF IT RAINES! WE OPERATE IN FJORDS - OUR SAFE FJORD PROGRAM WORKS IF IT RAINES WITH OUR OPEN, STEADY BOAT. WE HAVE SUITS AND BOOTS THAT KEEP YOU WARM AND DRY. RAINY, COLD AND MISTY WEATHER IS THE NEW LUXURY AND JUST TOPS YOUR NORWEGIAN FJORD EXPERIENCE! TOR HAS 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH HIS PROGRAM - IT WORKS!
- Captain Tor has fjord experiences and communication in the genes. He is from Balestrand. His family and roots are from Balestrand. His personal stories are from growing up in Balestrand. You as a guest and participant get a clear and authentic understanding of this, with everything you experience in the boat. Balestrand Fjord Angling is the boat that continues this cheerful pioneer spirit and life in Balevika where he grew up - Welcome to a real, local fjord experience that gives parallel associations
- We keep fishing equipment and also have fishing suits and boots that keep your Fantastic Team active, dry and warm. Feel free to bring your own mittens and hats and wool in the colder season. We always recommend solid clothing at sea.
- THIS PRODUCT IS VARDE CERTIFIED - HIGH QUALITY EXPERIENCE!