Perfect outdoor fjord activity and a easy surprise for your family or friends traveling together on a yacht in Sognefjord. Make your life more complete. This trip comes with the Varde Experience Quality Award. Family. Family Expedition - Stylish name, right? This is a entertaining adventure trip for everyone. Welcome to the legendary Esefjord - Kaiser Wilhelm II's legendary playground!
From the boat you will see unique dragon villas from seaside and homesteads such as Tenningane and Tråøyri. Time for wonder and reflection as we travel beyond #fjærlandsfjorden. Tor tells stories and you pull up fishing nets in the fjord, set out by us the night before. Fish and crabs you take hometo your yacht if you wish.
We angel in the innerpart of Esefjord for Sand Whitings, Mackerel. On fishing nets we can get Cod, Halibut, Haddock, Boil crabs and Rock gilthead. A real food culture experience as we local fjord people have been doing for generations. This is the fjord life itself, must be experienced to understand!
“Gardingane” is a local name for people who live on the rugged farms along the 27-kilometer-long Fjærlandsfjorden.
Bring the fish back onboard on the yacht with the cheef and together cook a fish meal afterwards.
I grew up with a mother who sent me out to fish Sand Hvittings for lunch. Whiting is fun and easy to get on the hook. Some call Whiting “Fjord Chicken”. It tastes lovely, butter fried and served on seed loaf. For drinks, I recommend the local fruit drink “Sprudlande Margaret” from Balholm which tastes rhubarb and gives nostalgic summer memories ..
Make a fresh salad, while others fold napkins and some make it cozy with candles. A little bossa nova music in the background always creates a good atmosphere. A perfect fishing story that creates memories for posterity. Raw materials can be purchased in Ciderhouse and the local shops
MAKE RESERVATION FOR YOUR NEXT STOP IN SOGNEFJORD AND BALESTRAND TODAY - CONTACT OUR AGENT - 0R SIMPLY USE OUR BOOKING FORM.
Regards from fabulous Captain Tor
WATCH BALESTRAND FJORD ANGLING IN THIS BRILLIANT DOCUMENTARY VIDEO AND LEARN MORE!
- The duration of this tour is 3h . The tour only allows groups of 1-6 peoples
- Note: This is an open boat experience. Rain is a luxury. Suits and boots are available for you.
- This is a world-class 4 in 1 Scandinavian family trip with a focus on participating activities. Here you create your own family story. Here we also add fishing nets and the highlights of all our products. Captain Tor's guidance is one of the best things you can experience here in the Sognefjord. Rain is no obstacle. As a parent or grandparent, this is a tour experience you choose because it brings people togetherin a REAL experience. Bonding. For those who seek unity - A state of harmony. Perfect for those of you with children and teenagers. A love letter from Captain Tor to the Sognefjord!
- Captain Tor has fjord experiences in his genes. He is from Balestrand. His family is from Balestrand. His personal stories are from growing up is from Balestrand, and you as a guest get a clear understanding of this, with everything you experience in the boat and the program. Balestrand Fjord Angling is the boat that continues this cheerful pioneer spirit and life in Balevika where he grew up - Welcome to a real, local fjord experience!
- Captain Tor guides and ensures that this will be a simple and pleasant and not least developing experience for all of you. It works every time!