Beautiful Balestrand, close to the fjord and nature. You are looking for a fishing trip, some sightseeing and a family experience that builds unity ? Here it is. See some picturesque dragon villas in Balestrand from sea side. Listen to Captain Thors fun stories about some of them. From here you have two options further boat trip:
1) Fun angling in beautiful #esefjorden surrounded by high mountains
2) See the unique homestead farms in beautiful #fjærlandsfjorden
1) WE SEE BALESTRAND’S RED DRAGON VILLAS FROM THE SEASIDE. I tell my stories about some of the houses. We pass by Balevika and see the house I grew up in and my stories about this, and St.Olaf Church directly above
- Next stop and do some angling for Sand Whiting on the beautiful Esefjord scenery. My mother used to send me out fishing sand whitings for lunch. The are funny to catch and taste good. You actually have to try, it’s a lot of fun - catch your own dinner - YAAY :)
- Some brave guests would like to sitt on the boat’s bow. They like to embrace the feeling of freedom as we drive further into the scenery. Fresh air. High mountains. Still Water and Mirror image
- We see picturesque Norwegian farms in beautiful cultural landscape in #esefjorden and Keipen mountain. In the spring, the sheep graze all the way down to the water’s edge and the fruit trees have blossoms. Oystercatchers with their characteristic orange beak and feets, guard their nests and make life. Field flowers and seaweed. We explore a river delta. We turn back to the marina..
2) IN THE FOOTPRINSTS TO HOMESTEADS - after Balevika and Kviknes Hotel, we travel quickly on to Veganeset, A nice but also scary place in the Viking age. We see a growing glacier on our cross over towards to the homesteads in Fjærlandsfjorden. The fjord in this part is colored green og glacier water. Here we drink water from running stream. After passing by Menes point, we return back to Balestrand Marina
- The energy in #fjærlandsfjorden is special, more original. It is something that nourishes both the heart and the spirit. It makes us strong men and women. Clean water, fresh air, stunning homestead places between high mountains. Find tranquility, inspiration and value.