THE ORIGINAL FJORD EXPERIENCE - She wants to have fun and feel safe, and he wants to have some relaxing fishing in the fjords. Captain Thor delivers an original, balanced fjord adventure adapted to the interests of both genders. Get inspired, feel the energy in #fjærlandsfjorden. Embrace the moment - Seize this opportunity
BALESTRAND’S FAMOUS RED DRAGON VILLAS FROM THE SEASIDE. I tell fun stories about some of the houses. We pass by Balevika and see the house I grew up in and hear stories about this, and St.Olaf Church directly above.
Next stop and do some angling for sandwhiting on the beutiful Esefjord scenery. My mother used to send me out fishing sandwitings for lunch. The are funny to catch and taste good. You actually have to try, it’s a lot of fun - catch your own dinner - YAAY
Some brave guests would like to sitt on the boat’s bow. They like to emrace the feeling of freedom as we drive further into the scenery. Fresh air. High mountains. Still Water and Mirror image
We see picturesque Norwegian farms in beautiful cultural landscape in #esefjorden In the spring, the sheep graze all the way down to the water’s edge and the fruit trees have blossoms. Oystercatchers with their characteristic orange beak and feets, guard their nests and make life. Field flowers and seaweed. We explore a riverdelta.
We travel quickly on to Veganeset, a scary place in the Viking age. We see a growing glacier on roads and cross over the fjord to the homesteads in Fjærlandsfjorden where the water is colored green. Here we drink water from running streams
TROLLING IN THE FOOTPRINSTS TO HOMESTEADS - The energy in #fjærlandsfjorden is special, more original. It is something that nourishes both the heart and the spirit. It makes us strong men and women. Since the formation takes place on the fjord, it deserves a lot of respect. It gives light and confidence. Independence. It challenges to think smart.
We start trolling for trout, pollack, salmon, macrell or garfish along the cliffs in Fjærlandfjorden. Our trip ends at a cabin surrounded by 2 rivers.
MADE WITH PASSION - With legendary guide methods, Capt.Thor brings out the unique inspiration, and ensures the fine fjord experiences, contex and parallel associations. Our experiences can open up for this.
Let our guests describe the result as follows:
“I am a woman 34 and work in IT and Marketing. Looking at the clock all the time. When I went to Balestrand for the first time, the storytelling of the best Thor. You know I fished my first fish there and it was fun! Was just completely myself. When I really got to experience the Fjærlandsfjord, feel, feel the real fjord light, It was a remarkable experience. Better than I had experienced before. The feeling of home … Strength … Love … Gratitude..everything at once. I just connected all the way out .. I float across the water..Guide the boat ..control “
Woman 34 and works IT and Marketing
” I’m a man 48 and work as a CEO.. I have to travel completely away sometimes. Reset my head. My wife is very loyal and we like to be out together. Thor’s solution was great for both of us. He is skilled..
- You know: That’s one of the strange things about trips like this. Where you get to be close to the land in a distant place, however briefly, you can feel that a new part of the world is familiar and close and knowable, as you feel it in your hands and under your feet or in the face as the wind blow and we drives into the scenery..
- But then, later when you look back, and it all seems mysterious and foreign over again. It’s that push and pull of wanting to belong and also to be blown away, that keeps me travelling into wild fjords… Always looking to what’s next…
…Wow… Where did it come from, you see? .. INSPIRATION thats what I’m talking about.. Man I’m good!
Man 48 and works CEO.
For reservation and booking?
- Click here to make an Appointment or The green online booking button below
- Most information and FAQ are are explained under each theme.
- Price NOK = turn rate up to 4 persons.
- Price from 4-6 persons, NOK 600,- 1 extra person. Max. 6 persons.
- Card payment on arrival.
- Suits and boots are available for you. If smaler kids, bring their boots and rain gear if they have. No experience is needed. 3 Fjords in a nutshell. Fishing gear included.
- I recomend that you wear warm clothing for all seasons, but especially during the winter season.
Possible departures 09:00 - 12:00 - 15:00 - 18:00.
- ShowUpTime 15 minutes before departure at Balestrand Adventure - / Tourist Information House
- Capt.Tor is tall and wear Navy Blue cloth and easy to find.
- Free parking outside shops.